Policy changes are common and we are here to service your policy when your operations change. The most common policy changes we see is adding pilots and getting their training approved with the underwriter. Some other common policy changes are additional additionally insureds, lienholder certificates
- We reach out to existing customers 60 – 90 days in advance to get renewal information and update pilot flight experience
- Hull Value
- Is the address the same?
- Is the aircraft based at the same airport and location?
- How many hours does the aircraft fly per year and what is the overview of flight operation?
- Is there any international trips planned?
- Is there any dry leases to add?
- Is there any non-owned exposure where to insured is flying other aircraft?
- Update pilots and flight experience
- Where are you doing recurrent training?
If you’ve recently had a claim, we understand it can be a stressful time. Our claims handling team will help guide you through the entire process. Click here to learn about our claims process.